Airport Life grants you a limited license to access the Site and use the Services in accordance with these Terms and the instructions and guidelines posted on the Site. Airport Life reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site and Services at any time and for any reason. This limited user license is the grant of a personal, non-commercial license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or â€œmirrorâ€ the materials on any other server.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. Because Airport Life merely serves as a repository of information, user-posted content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Airport Life, and Airport Life makes no claim of accuracy of any user-posted material. Airport Life allows for the posting of user comments, content, photos and ratings. The inclusion of user comments and/or content on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with Airport Life. In accessing the Site and Services, reading user comments or viewing user photos you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services.
Permission to Use Your Content
When you submit or post material (including any photos or videos) to the Site, you grant to us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose that we choose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark or patent laws that exist in any relevant jurisdiction.
We may use your content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Site, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms. As such, you irrevocably grant us permission to use your content for any purpose. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of copyright, moral rights or attribution with respect to your content.
In connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, e-mail address or screen name. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including content submitted by you, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may involve changes to the content to conform and adapt it to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any materials submitted by you.
Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for your uploaded content. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyoneâ€™s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your content as described herein. You may not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Airport Life.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, e-mail services and social networking features that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree:
- that you have read and agree to abide by our Community Rules;
- that you are the owner of any material you post or submit, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material;
- that you are making your posting or submission with the express consent of anyone pictured in any material you post or submit,
- that you are 16 years of age or older;
- that the materials will not violate the rights of, or cause injury to, any person or entity; and
- that you will indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any liability of any nature arising out of or related to any content or materials displayed on or submitted via the Site by you or by others using your username and password. You also grant us a license to use the materials you post or submit via such features.
Responsibility for what is posted on discussion forums, blogs, and other areas on the Site through which users can supply information or material, or sent via any e-mail services that are made available via the Site, lies with each user â€“ you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may transmit, post or otherwise provide on or through the Site.
You understand that we have no obligation to monitor any discussion forums, blogs, or other areas of the Site through which users can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times, in our sole discretion, to screen content submitted by users and to edit, move, delete, and/or refuse to accept any content that in our judgment violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve content and materials submitted by you, and may also disclose such content and materials if required to do so by law or if, at our sole discretion, such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content or materials submitted by you violate the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, e-mail services and social networking features that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for any purposes any e-mail addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind othersâ€™ posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages â€“ i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other usersâ€™ ability to use the Site and/or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to deny access to the Site or any features of the Site to anyone who violates these Community Rules or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
- Intellectual Property
Airport Life, the Airport Life logo and the Airport Life design are intellectual property of Airport Life, and may not be used without express written permission from Airport Life, other than for attribution. All other trademarks not owned by Airport Life that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Airport Life. Airport Life-originated content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, data compilations, software and the compilation of all content on the Site is the property of Airport Life and its licensors and protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as set out in these Terms, no reproduction of any Airport Life-originated content is permitted without written permission from Airport Life. User-posted content may be copyrighted, and any use or reproduction of user-posted content must comply with the terms of the respective license(s) and must include a label indicating such license.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
AIRPORT LIFE PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. AIRPORT LIFE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AIRPORT LIFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT AIRPORT LIFE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH AIRPORT LIFE SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Airport Life and you are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between Airport Life and you. These Terms supersede any previous agreement and represent the entire agreement between Airport Life and you. If any provision of the Terms is adjudged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force of the remainder of the Terms will not be prejudiced, and the illegal or unenforceable provision of the Terms shall be severed accordingly. Any notices must be sent to Airport Life.